We understand data, and we know the significance of managing and channeling data the right way. Over the years we have worked with our clients in various verticals on projects which addresses the issue of faulty data. We have built Migration Templates (MIG) for loading, cleansing, managing, manipulating and organizing data. Master data management and governance is our forte. Over the years , we have seen many instances of organizations struggling to manage escalating timelines w.r.t. projects (and obviously the resulting increase in expenses) as programmers took forever to deal with data. We have addressed this gap by providing effective on-time solutions to our customers. With the Ayan advantage you will be able to gain control over your data, empower your team and effectively use data to drive growth.
- Pre-built Migration Content based on SAP BOBJ Data Services
- Templates for migration Master and Transaction data of 150+ Business Process objects
- Ready-made mapping for SAP and non-SAP applications (SAP, mapping for Oracle, PeopleSoft, Maximo)
- Data Migration Service for New Implementation, Merger & Acquisition, Consolidation
- Data Quality Health Check Service
- Data Cleansing and Enrichment Service, as stand-alone or part of Migration
- Pre-built Data Quality Management content using SAP BOBJ Data Services
- Industry-specific standards for data standardization
- Data Governance framework.
- Integration Services using SAP BOBJ Data Services
- Integration Content based on Web Services, BAPI / Idoc / RFC, SMTP, FTP, HTTP technologies
- Pre-built integration for 150+ standard Business Process objects
- Integration & Transformation content for SAP and mapping for Oracle, PeopleSoft, Maximo.
Master Data Management
- MDM Repositories for Operational Master Data, including: Well Master, Land/Lease, Enterprise Assets, Material Characteristics, BOM / Routing, Linear Assets, etc.
- MDM Repositories for standard business processes including, Materials, Customer, Vendors, etc.
- Industry Specific MDM solutions for Oil & Gas Upstream, Utilities, Process Sector.
- Master Data Governance framework and User Interface / BPM templates
- Archival Strategy Service
- Data Archiving Assessment study
- DART implementation service
- Archival Migration Service
- Legacy Data Archival Service (directly archive legacy historic data in SAP readable format)